DRFA has coordinated, led, or hosted fine art tours for upper level museum patrons and private collectors in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Louisville, and New Orleans.
These tours were specialized to fit a group’s interests and present unique experiences that guests would not normally have when visiting a city.
Tours included private visits to artist studios, museums, architectural sites, collections, artist presentations, special events, and the best restaurants in the country.
Previous tours coordinated and/or led have included:
- MOCA Los Angeles, Seattle tour
- Corning Museum of Glass Ennion Society, Seattle tour
- Art Institute of Chicago, Seattle/ Portland/ Los Angeles tours (with Joan Arenberg)
- Art Institute of Chicago, Louisville tour
- Chrysler Museum of Art, Seattle tours
- Fellows of Contemporary Art Los Angeles, Seattle/ Portland tours
- Glass Art Society Conferences, Seattle/ Portland/ Louisville/ New Orleans tours
- Long Beach Museum of Art, Seattle tours
- Orange County Museum of Art, Seattle tours
- Orlando Museum of Art, Seattle tour
- Pilchuck Glass School Auction Tour, Seattle (11 tours)